• 时间不在于你拥有多少,而在于你怎样使用。
    It's not how much time you have,it's how you use it.

攻击台词 Attack(1—15)

  • 我们要以困难的方式搞定它。
    We'll do it the hard way!
  • 我本可以打得轻一点。
    I could make this hurt less.
  • 让我再重复一次。
    Make me repeat myself!
  • 时间不站在你那边!
    Time is not on your side!
  • 你应该走开的。
    Should've walked away.
  • 我喜欢打你。
    I like hitting you!
  • 该去大闹一场喽。
    Good a time as any to act reckless.
  • 嘿嘿,你不会看到下一招。
    Haha...you never see this coming.
  • 来嘛,让我看点新东西。
    Come on!Show me something new!
  • 欢迎来到祖安
    Welcome to Zaun!
  • 我这次会帮你的,快躲开。
    I'll help you this time.Duck.
  • 已经各种警告过了哟。
    All out of warnings.
  • 这就是祖安人打招呼的方式。
    This is how we say'hello'in Zaun.
  • 最后一次逃命的机会。
    Last chance to be anywhere else.
  • 再逼我啊。
    Keep pushing me.

购买道具 Buy(16—39)

  • 巫术合剂
    • 我这个岁数早就可以喝这个了。
      I'm old enough to buy this.
  • 守护天使
    • 我不是天使。
      I'm no angel.
    • 是呢,让一个天使去干活,我就能休息一下了。
      Yep.Put an angel on the job.I could use a break.
    • 我很确定我不需要这个,但我就勉为其难地带上它吧。
      I'm sure I won't be needing this...but I'll take it anyhow.
    • 第二次机会?我以为这是第五次机会呢。
      A second chance?I thought I was on my fifth!
  • 时光之杖
    • 某些东西会随着时间变好。
      Some things do get better with time.
    • 是呢,这东西有个光明的未来。
      Yep;this thing has a bright future.
    • 有的时候时光还是有它的好处的。
      Sometimes,age has its benefits.
  • 三相之力
    • 三股力量在运转。
      Three forces at work.
    • 三倍威胁。
      Triple threat.
  • 灭世者的死亡之帽
    • 戴帽子的家伙都不怎么好,但这东西很帅气。
      Not much of a hat guy...but this thing is awesome!
    • 灭世者肯定是个有趣的家伙。
      Rabadon must've been a fun guy.
  • 巫妖之祸
    • 全部押上,就是我的风格。
      All in-just my style.
    • 我们去猎杀点巫妖吗?
      Let's go hunt some liches?
  • 纳什之牙
    • 于是我拿着牙齿战斗。
      And I'm fighting with teeth.
    • 真是一颗大牙齿。
      That is one big tooth.
  • 虚空之杖
    • 这东西吓着我了。
      This thing creeps me out.
    • 你们的弱点再也不能瞒过我了。
      Can't hide your weak spots from me!
  • 海克斯科技抢刃
    • 我喜欢用皮城佬自己的玩具揍他们。
      I love hitting Pilties with their own toys.
    • 在剑上放把枪,典型的皮城杰作。
      Put a gun on a sword;typical Piltover brilliance.
  • 中娅沙漏
    • 哈,冻结了时间?真有趣
      Huh.Freezing time.Interesting.
    • 让时间静止?哈,我以为我绝不会交好运呢。
      Stops time?Huh.Thought I'd never get a break.
  • 卢登的回声
    • 它看上去是为我而制的。
      It's like it was made for me.
    • 我怎能不买它呢?
      How can I not buy this?

跳舞 Dance(40—43)
交互(44—47)

  • 使用R—时空断裂躲掉凯特琳的R—让子弹飞?
    注:经测试上述条件无法触发。
    • 应该做的更好点,条子!
      Gotta'do better than that,law-dog!
    • 下一次,朝我要去的地方射击。
      Next time,shoot where I'm gonna'be!
    • 你刚才是想打中我吗?
      Were you trying to hit me?
    • 晃一下就射偏了呢,帽子女。
      Swing and a miss,top hat!

死亡 Dying(48—51)
攻击语音(52—61)
首次移动 First Move(62—64)

  • 啊,全新开始的气息。
    Ah...that fresh start smell.
  • 是时候开始制造麻烦了。
    Time to start some trouble.
  • 某人的日子就要难过了。
    Someone's day's about to get wrecked.

交互 Interaction(65—66)

  • 被基兰的R—时光倒流复活
    • 你必须教我这个招数,基兰。
      You gotta'teach me that trick,Zil!
    • 我其实死不了的,但还是谢了。
      I coulda'survived that-but thanks anyway.

开玩笑 Joke(67—74)

  • 额,如果有人看到了时光倒流后的我,请问下他我在哪。
    Uh...if anyone sees my paradox,ask'im where I am.
  • 在我找到时间线的时候它就已经坏掉了,我发誓。
    The timeline was already this broken when I found it.I swear.
  • 老实说,我完全不知道我在做什么。
    Let me be honest-I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • 这是我生命中最长的一秒。
    This is the longest second of my life.
  • 时间乱流并不会干扰我的大脑。
    Time scramble doesn't travel my brain.
    皮尔特沃夫英雄
  • 要多少个皮城佬才能做个锤子?全上才行,嘿嘿。
    How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer?All of'em!Hehe...
  • 要多少个皮城佬才能做个锤子?零个。他们的锤子都是在祖安做的。
    How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer?Zero!They make'em in Zaun!
  • 要多少个皮城佬才能做个锤子?两个。算上杰斯的倒影的话。哈哈哈,哦,杰斯。
    How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer?Two,if you count Jayce's reflection!Haha!Oh,Jayce.

大笑 Laugh(75—78)
移动 Move(79—103)

  • 从未有过好运,也从来不需要好运。
    Never had luck.Never needed it.
  • 每一秒都很重要。
    Every second matters.
  • 我们来引起他们的注意吧。
    Let's make them notice.
  • 怀疑我,我喜欢。
    Doubt me-I love that.
  • 没人能压制住我。
    No-one keeps me down.
  • 之间不能治愈所有伤口。
    Time doesn't heal all wounds.
  • 不要放弃,直到做对为止。
    Not quitting until it's right!
  • 我们在创造未来。
    We make the future.
  • 进步并不属于一个城市。
    Progress doesn't belong to one city.
  • 明天是我最不担心的事情。
    Tomorrow's the last of my worries.
  • 从不回头看。
    Never look back.
  • 事情不会自我证明。
    Things aren't gonna'improve themselves.
  • 回去继续前行。
    Back to going forward.
  • 我从来不用替身。
    I do my own stunts.
  • 祖安就是未来。
    Zaun is the future.
  • 每个规则都需要被打破一次。
    Every rule needs a break.
  • 耐心?那是什么?
    Patience?What's that?
  • 耍我一次……我就会时光倒流。
    Fool me once...and I'll just rewind.
  • 我讨厌担负责任。
    I hate being responsible.
  • 我的过去常常在追赶着我。
    My pasts have a way of catching up.
  • 我宁愿犯错,也不愿什么也不做。
    I'd rather make mistakes than make nothing at all.
  • 我不欠他们什么。
    I owe them nothing.
  • 有始必有终。
    I finish what I start.
  • 总会产生后果的。
    There are always consequences.
  • 如果存在限制的话,那我怎么没找到他们呢?
    If there are limits...I haven't found them yet.

回城 Recall(104—107)

  • 我需要再想下事情。
    I need to rethink a couple things.
  • 在任何人注意到之前回来。
    Back before anyone notices.
  • 休息一下吧。
    Taking a breather.
  • 他们会希望我留在那里的。
    They'll wish I stayed here.

重生 Respawn(108—114)

  • 是呢,刚才那次恰好以我最不想看到的方式发生了。
    Yep...that went exactly how I didn't want it to go.
  • 第七次重新来过。
    Back to square seven.
  • 我们别再那么做了。
    Let's not do that again.
  • 凡事都有第二个第一次。
    Second first time for everything!
  • 在另一条时间线里那么做是对的。
    That worked in another timeline.
    未知
  • 给自己提个醒:不要摸条子的帽子。
    Note to self-don′t touch cop′s hat.
  • 给自己提个醒:锤子实际上是把枪。
    Note to self-hammer is actually a gun

技能 Skill(115—145)

  • Q—时间卷曲器
    • 接着!
      Catch!
    • 注意!
      Heads up!
    • 别眨眼!
      Don't blink!
    • 看好了!
      Think fast!
  • W—时光交错
    • 放马过来啊!
      Step right up!
    • 来抓我啊!
      Come get me!
  • 引爆W—时光交错
    • 成功了!
      Made it!
    • 没想到吧!
      Surprise!
    • 时间断流!
      Time snap!
  • E—相位俯冲
    • 上!
      Go!
    • 当心!
      Look out!

嘲讽 Taunt(146—181)

  • 通用
    • 我早已计算过你的胜算了,抱歉。
      I already calculated your odds.Sorry.
    • 我已经看见了你的未来,而它已经骨折了。
      I've seen your future-and it's got broken bones.
    • 已经赢过这场战斗了,再来一次找点乐子喽。
      Won this fight already-doing it again for fun.
  • 凯特琳
    • 这帽子归我喽!
      Dibs on the hat!
    • 啊……谁叫警察了?
      Aw...who called the cops?
    • 害怕来次小变革吗,凯特琳?
      Scared of a little revolution,Caitlyn?
  • 盖伦
    • 祖安!!!
      ZAUUUUUUUUUN!!!
    • 盖伦,最近可有喊出过任何美名吗?
      Garen-shouted any good names lately?
  • 杰斯
    • 我更喜欢纸上的你,海报小子。
      I like you better on paper,poster boy.
    • 脸真帅气,破相了可就丢人了。
      Nice face-shame if something happened to it.
    • 我绝对不会喜欢这家伙的。
      I'll never be like this guy.
  • 金克丝
    • 我曾经迷恋过你,直到你开始与你的枪交谈为止。
      I had a crush-until you started talking to the gun.
    • 各种枪,还是原创。
      Guns.Original.
  • 蒙多医生
    • 去你想去的地方吧,蒙多,就是祖安的外面。
      Go where you want,Mundo-outside of Zaun.
  • 皮尔特沃夫英雄
    • 快跑,皮城佬。
      Run away,little Piltie!
    • 你们选错了邻居。
      You're in the wrong neighbourhood.
    • 棒极了,皮城佬。
      Great.Pilties.
    • 最终警告:回家去。
      Last warning:go home.
  • 图奇
    • 你给了祖安一个恶名。
      You give Zaun a bad name.
    • 我以前丢过一只宠物,是你吗,尾巴先生?
      I lost a pet rat once.Is that you,Mr Tails?
  • 厄加特
    • 带上我的时间机器,厄加特,你显然更需要他。
      Take my time machine,Urgot.You clearly need it more.
  • 维克兹
    • 我会惊爆你的眼球……也许应该是头,还是脸,你到底是怎么运转的?
      I'll poke your eye out-head out-face off?How do you even work?
    • 嘿,叛徒。
      Hey,sellout!
    • 你忘了你来自哪里,蔚。
      You forgot your roots,Vi.
    • 你曾经很酷。
      You used to be cool.
    • 对我来说你一直都是祖安人。
      You'll always be Zaun to me.
    • 有朝一日你会回到祖安的。
      One day,you'll come back to Zaun.
    • 所以,呃,今天的天气怎样?
      So,uh...how about that weather?
  • 祖安英雄
    • 别全都变成机器喽。
      Never go full robot.
    • 就是你让祖安出问题的。
      You're everything wrong with Zaun.
    • 我绝对不会像这个家伙一样。
    • 看到了吗?你就是问题的一部分。
      See?You're part of the problem!
    • 祖安的未来就要更加光明了。
      Zaun's future's about to get brighter.
    • 觉得你是祖安人吗?证明给我看吧。
      Think you're Zaun?Prove it.
  • 基兰
    • 时间之战!
      Timefight!
    • 我真的希望你不是未来的我。
      I really hope you're not the future me.

终极技能 Ultimate(182—184)

  • R—时空断裂
    • 重新来过!
      Do-over!
    • 再来一次!
      One more time!
    • 两极反转!
      Reversing polarity!

背景故事

艾克是一名来自祖安不良街区的奇才。他可以操纵时间,从而让任何处境都变得对自己有利。通过使用他自己的发明——Z型驱动——他可以对现实的其它分支的可能性进行探索。在不断试验多维或然率的同时,艾克还将他的时间花费在与祖安的其他走失儿童一起撒野上。尽管他酷爱这种自由自在,但只要他的朋友们遇到了威胁,他就会不顾一切地去保护他们。对于毫不知情的观测者来说,艾克总是在一次又一次且轻而易举地完成着不可能的事情。