本期为大家带来的是一部春节期间热映的战争片,想必大家看到标题的时候就已经猜到啦,那就是——《红海行动》(Operation Red Sea),作为一部大制作的国产战争片,能敢于突破掣肘,将战争的残酷和人民后盾的坚韧顽强表现得淋漓尽致,实在难得。
影片最大程度地还原了反恐战争的真实性,如果你是一位热心的军迷,还能在其中找到诸多眼前一亮的细节,当然,对更多的普通观众,宏大的战斗场面、“蛟龙”队员的果敢和无私也让人意犹未尽。
影片还有一点值得称赞,那就是文戏也能处理得恰到好处,所以小编撷取了其中的台词,供大家鉴赏~
勇者无畏,强者无敌。
The brave are fearless; the strong are invincible.
不要害怕压力,压力会让你更专注。
Don't be afraid of pressure. It can help you stay more focused.
我不怕死亡,我怕的是没有任何办法。
I don’t fear death. I fear there’s nothing I can do.
要扛,一起扛。
Let’s brave it out together.
战场上,子弹是躲不掉的。
You can not dodge a bullet on the battlefield.
我准备把所有人质都救下来。
I’m going to evacuat all the hostages.
吃糖,就不痛了。
Have some sugar. It can ease your pain.
我舰接到外交部发来的紧急消息,伊维亚共和国发生了军事政变。
My fleet just got an emergent message from Chinese Foreign Ministry that a military coup d'etat has been launched in the Republic of Ivia.
临沂号立即前往伊维亚,撤离我国在那里的侨民。
The Linyi will immediately sail for Ivia and evacuate all local Chinese personnel and workers from the country.
不生在战争国家永远无法体会战争的可怕。
You will never know how horrible a war is unless your country is constantly at war.
我们这次行动的决心,就是让恐怖组织知道,一个中国人都不能伤害。
This operation will tell all those terrorists that they can not hurt any Chinese people.
经历过多少困难,战胜过多少困难,才到这里。
After so many trials and so much suffering we are capable of getting here.
别怕,我们是中国海军,我们带你们回家。
Don’t panic. We are Chinese Navy and we are here to bring you back home.
热门跟贴