有些电影,吸引眼球不是因为强大华丽的演员阵容,丝丝入扣的故事情节,出神入化的拍摄手法或者恰到好处的背景音乐,而更多是因为其满屏的时尚元素让观众挪不开眼睛。
电影中引流潮流的时髦造型,纸醉金迷的上流生活,丑小鸭到白天鹅的华丽转变等都为人津津乐道。时尚电影所传达的主题从来都是丰富多元的,不仅仅只有华而不实的躯壳,它宣扬的核心不是“外在美”,而是“内心美”。
今天,小编为大家整理了一些非常经典的时尚电影的精彩台词,一起来看看吧。
《穿普拉达的女王》(The Devil Wears Prada)
Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. That means it's time for a promotion.
当你的私生活一团糟的时候告诉我,这就意味着你该升职了。
You have no style or sense of fashion.
你跟时尚沾不上一点边。
Fashion is not about utility.
时尚和实用性无关。
An accessory is merely a piece of iconography used to express individual identity.
一个饰品不过代表了一个人的形象,它是用来彰显个人身份的。
《蒂凡尼的早餐》(Breakfast at Tiffany's)
I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.
我就像这只小猫,一个不具名的懒家伙。我们不属于任何人,也没有任何人属于我们。我们甚至不属于对方。
You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. You're already in that cage. You built it yourself.
你自称拥有自由的灵魂,不羁的野性,你害怕有人会把你困在牢笼里,但其实你已身在樊笼了,这笼子是你自己一手建造的。
People do fall in love. People do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness.
人们的确会相爱,会互相属于彼此,因为那样才会获得真正的快乐。
No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
无论你去哪里,你总是受困于自己。
It's better to look at the sky than live there.
天空更适合仰望,而不是居住。
We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day. I don't want to own anything, until I find a place where me and things go together.
我们都不属于彼此,只不过是萍水相逢罢了。我不想拥有什么,直到我找到一个真正属于我的地方。
《时尚先锋香奈儿》(Coco avant Chanel)
A woman who cuts her hair, is about to change her life.
女人剪断发丝就说明她要开始改变自己的人生了。
Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
心存傲气的人最容易顾影自怜。
《绝代艳后》(Marie Antoinette)
I cannot wear a crown upon my heart.
我不能将王冠戴在心上。
Oh, you were not what was desired, but that makes you no less dear to me. A boy would have been the Son of France, but you, Marie Thérèse, shall be mine.
你的性别不是我们所期待的,但这丝毫不影响我对你的爱。如果你是个男孩,你将会是法国的王子。但是你,玛丽·特蕾丝,将是我亲爱的女儿。
I don't want to be king. People expect so much of a king. Nothing comes easily to me.
我不想成为一国之王,人们对国王的要求太多了,对我来说一切都很艰难。
Perhaps the great loves come with tears.
或许,至死不渝的爱是伴随着眼泪而来的。
You mustn't feel badly. I don't think I'll be afraid. It's quick they say. Oh, don't be sad. Don't be sad, my darling. We would never say goodbye.
你不要感到太难过,我想我不会害怕的,他们说很快就会结束的。不要难过,不要伤心,亲爱的,我们永远不会分离了。
《一个购物狂的自白》(Confessions of a Shopaholic)
I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn't exist anymore.
我喜欢新衣服。要是每个人每天都能穿上新衣服,忧郁在这世上也无处容身了。
A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed.
男人绝不会像商店一样爱你、真心待你。如果男人不合适了,你不能七天过后拿他换一件漂亮的羊绒衫。商店闻起来总是香香的。商店能唤醒你去买一些之前都不知道自己还需要的东西。
《了不起的盖茨比》(The Great Gatsby)
All the bright, precious things fade so fast. And they don't come back.
所有的光鲜靓丽转瞬即逝,且一去不复返。
Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.
无论何时,当你想批评一个人的时候,请记住,不是世界上所有的人都具有你拥有的优势。
A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth.
人们的善恶感一生下来就有差别。
There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.
世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。
She vanished into her rich house, into her rich, full life, leaving Gatsby—nothing.
她消失在她奢华的房子里,隐匿进她那富裕充实的生活,留给盖茨比的只是虚无。
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
于是我们奋力前行,小船逆流而上,不断地被推回到过去。
I hope she'll be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.
我希望她是个小傻瓜,这是女孩子在这种世界上最好的出路——当一个美丽的小傻瓜。
I knew that when I kissed this girl, I would be forever wed to her.
我知道当我亲吻这个女孩时,我此生永远地和她纠缠在一起。
In his own imagination, he was a son of God, destined for future glory.
在他自己的想象里,他是天之骄子,他的未来值得一切的荣耀。
《欲望都市》(Sex and the City)
Sometimes a rose is just a rose. Jewelry, that's another story.
有时候玫瑰就只是玫瑰 。如果是珠宝,那就另当别论。
Once you try to change a man, it's doomed. They won't budge. The things you can work on are hair and wardrobe. Even then, it's a constant battle.
你不可能改变男人,他绝不会让步。你所能做的就是在发型和穿着上做文章,不过连那也需要下苦功夫。
When single men have money, it's to their advantage. If a single woman has money, it's a problem to be dealt with.
如果一个单身男子有钱,这将是他的优势。但是如果一个单身女子有钱,这将是个麻烦。
In love relationships, there is a fine line between pleasure and pain.
在爱情里,快乐与痛苦仅一线之隔。
We can feel totally good about ourselves and then it all goes out the window if the guy doesn't mirror it back to us.
我们可能自我感觉非常好,但是如果男人不向我们反映这一点,那就全不是那么一回事。
The only thing worse than being single in your 30s is being single in your 20s.
唯一比三十几岁单身还惨的事,就是二十几岁时孤零零一个人。
Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with.
也许有些女人注定不能被驯服,她们需要自由驰骋,直到她们找到同样不羁的另一半。
But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.
然而,在所有的关系中,最让人激动、充满挑战而又意义深远的其实是你和自己的关系。如果有一天你找到了一个爱你所爱的人,那将是最美妙的。
各位朋友,在你们看过的电影中哪一部的时尚元素给你留下了最深刻的印象?欢迎在评论区和大家一起分享~
热门跟贴