有个老外在中国点了一道餐,结果上来的是一节 “ 竹子 ”。瞧老外那点没见识没出息的样子,一下就把他瞪大眼睛乐坏了,赶紧发帖分享~

I ordered food today and it came in this piece of bamboo

我今天点了个餐,端上来的饭装在这么一节竹子里

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

themolestedsliver:holy fuck what is this? looks really delicious.

我天,这是什么玩意儿?好好吃的样子

neurointerventionman:An ancient ethnic dish in South China. Very delicious. Chinese chefs do this dish for hundreds of years.

这是一道中国南方十分古老的民族菜肴。非常好吃。已经被中国厨师传承几百年了

fuckmethisburns:that looks like Kung Pao chicken ( which I know is US invention) now I'm REALLY hungry

看起来像宫保鸡丁(我记得是美国发明)现在我真的很饿(老同志你有木有搞错!)

yesiamfromyemen:that's some authentic chinese food right there

这才是正宗的中国菜

robocough1:Looks like it’s from Yunan province.

像是云南菜

说到竹子,怎能不联想到大熊猫:)

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

CrimsonPig:This is like the equivalent of a bread bowl if you're a panda.

假如你是一只熊猫,这道菜好比给你的面包碗一样。(你们那玩意儿能比吗)

Litera-Cola:It's like a bread bowl full of bamboo for a panda.

这道菜像是给一只大熊猫准备的装满竹子的面包碗

ImJustAUser:Pandas consume meat and perhaps rice.

大熊猫吃肉,说不定也吃大米。(我们的熊猫吃的精贵着呢)

MagicalKevky:panda wants to know your location

大熊猫想找你谈谈

brando56894:OP is in fact, a panda.

楼主实际上是一只大熊猫(我们的熊猫不用亲自动手发帖)

到底是怎么做的?

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

Ce11arDoor:Does it bother anybody else that the lid isn't long enough.

盖子不够长,没有人觉得困惑不解吗?(观察角度刁钻)

CaptainTone:Could it possibly be that it was cooked in the bamboo and they had to leave a little piece missing to check to make sure it was cooked all the way? I don’t cook so I don’t know lol

有没有可能就是在竹子里面煮熟的,所以要留个口子好检查熟了没有。哈哈,我不做饭,所以不知道咋回事(小编也不做饭)

deleted:Looking at how 'wet' the bamboo was, the rice was probably cooked inside of it with the cooked chicken added shortly after.

It is no more 'we want plates' than eating off of a palm leaf if you were to order food at a Samoan restaurant.

看看竹子有多“ 湿 ”,米饭可能是在里面煮熟的,然后加入熟鸡肉。

如果你在一家萨摩亚餐厅点餐,那就不能说“我们想要盘子”,而是要从棕榈叶上面吃。

ragunator:I think that's what it does, traps the steam but also melts all of the flavours of the dish into the rice. Same thing happens with Indian food that's wrapped in a banana leaf, the leaf adds a certain flavour to the rice.

我认为这就正是竹子的作用,封闭蒸汽,同时将菜品的所有香味融入米饭中。印度菜也这样,用的是香蕉叶子。香蕉叶为米饭增添了一定的味道。

类似的烹饪方法在亚洲很常见

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

ccdeschanel:It’s quite common as a traditional cooking method or food container in Asia.

Bamboo is really a good thing. Cheap and useful.

用竹子烹饪或者当做食物容器,在亚洲是很常见的。

竹子真是好东西。既便宜又实用。

oiransc2:Yep. We have an abundance of tasty rice based noms in Thailand that are cooked in bamboo. Usually they’re dessert-y though, and look a bit more funky/unappetizing to westerners though. We also cook in banana leaves a lot.

没错,我们泰国也有很多用竹子烹制出来的美味米饭。不过通常是甜点,而且对于西方人来说看起来有点古怪/不雅。我们也经常用香蕉叶做饭。

Neontiger12:They have a lot of this is Taiwan especially with rice

台湾有很多这种食物,特别是有米饭的

sapolica:I wonder if these bamboo shoots would be reused?

我想知道这些竹子能不能重复使用?(应该能吧)

pease_pudding:Bamboo is just amazing. Fast growing, dirt cheap, strong yet biodegradeable.

竹子真是太神奇了。生长快,泥土便宜,结实但却能生物降解。(你以为我们的国宝吃什么长大的)

一些老外脑洞大开

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

rikkirikkiparmparm:Wouldn't it trap all of the steam in, messing with the texture before you eat? Or turn your food into a bomb while it cooks?

难道它不会把蒸汽都封闭住,在吃之前把口味弄坏?或者在做的时候把食物变成炸弹?

BIGtheWorm:So that's how Chinese food gets smuggled in...

这就是中国食品走私进来的方式......(建议禁止此人吃中餐)

Zeus_G64:Good thing you didn't ask for pizza.

还好楼主没有点披萨(我们也不会把披萨放在竹子里煮)

confirmSuspicions:I WANT BAMBOO PLATES

我想要竹盘子

说来说去还是想吃……

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

Solid_Gold_Turd:I want to eat all of that

那些我全都想吃

KingOfSkrubs3:This is awesome. Only place I would order Chinese from.

这太棒了。这种中餐我才想点

Tron_ns:I would say this is actually pretty cool as long as it doesn’t go rolling everywhere.

我想说这真的很赞,只要它不要到处滚(担心的真多)

Shanderson3:Now I want some Chinese food cooked in bamboo.Anyone know where I could find bamboo like this? I seriously want to make a dish in it.

我现在想吃用竹子做的中国菜了。谁知道我在哪能找到这样的竹子? 我真的很想在竹子里面做一道菜

tionsgirl:Ok. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT RESTAURANT THIS IS FROM!!!

好了。告诉这餐厅在哪!!!(实在人)

poh_ti:You lier OP. I just cut down a bamboo tree and didn't find anything like that.

楼主骗人,我刚砍了一棵竹子,图里面的东西什么也没找到(请砍美国的竹子,哈哈哈)