北京力众华援技术服务有限公司( 简称 "力众" )成立于2006年,总部位于中国北京,

是一家专注于提供保险产品开发、产品运营及相关客户服务和风险管控解决方案的金融科技企业。

haircut n. 剪头发; 理发( 理发不是cut hair,而用 get a haircut)

I see you've had a haircut. 我看得出你理发了。

I need a haircut. 我要理发了。

女生发型的常用表达:

I wear my hair loose/down. 我把头发散开。

I'd like to wear braids. 我喜欢编辫子。

braid n. 辫子 v. 编辫子

I’m going to wear a ponytail. 我要扎个马尾辫。

ponytail 马尾辫

I'm going to put my hair in a bun. 我要把头发盘起来。

She wore her hair in a bun. 她扎了个丸子头。

Do I look cute with a bun? 我扎丸子头可爱吗?

bun 丸子头;发髻

男生发型的常用表达:

crew cut 平头

Did you see the crew-cut man? 你看到那个留平头的男人了吗?

slicked back 背头

His hair was slicked back. 他的头发用了发胶,往后输得平平整整的。

bangs 刘海、 off-center 偏分,in the middle 中分,trim 修整,layer out 有层次的头发,hairdo发型

I'd like to get my sideburns thinned.鬓角打薄。

Can you give me a bunch of different layers at the ends?

你可以帮我在发尾打一些层次吗?(发尾剪碎一点。)

I’d like my hair to be loose and fluffy.我想要把头发弄得蓬松一点。

Can you tidy up my fringe a bit?你能帮我修一下刘海吗?

I want to have a straight fringe/ slanted fringe.我想剪平刘海/斜刘海。

I want to get a trim please.

我只想稍微修剪一下

Please only cut the dead split ends.

把我下面分叉受损的发尾剪掉就好