中英双语美文

I have been here before

我曾来过这里

I have been here before, But when or how I cannot tell:

说不清何时何故,我曾来过这个地方;

I know the grass beyond the door, The sweet, keen smell,

只知道门前小草青青,散发浓烈的芳香;

The sight sound, the lights around the shore.

大海涌动叹息的波涛,岸边闪烁着一片灯光。

You have been mine before, ─ How long ago I may not know:

你我曾经相亲相爱,记忆难耐时间太过久长;

But just when at that swallow’s soar Your neck turned so,

一切都如梦似幻,只记得你回头探望;

Some veil did fall, ─ I knew it all of yore.

犹如轻沙徐徐落地,恰似燕子款款飞翔。

Has this been thus before? And shall not thus time’s eddying flight:

一切如云似雾,让我顿生幻想;

Still with our lives our love restore In death’s despite,

时光飞转流逝,能否把生死搁置一旁,

And day and night yield one delight once more?

让我们重温旧爱,把往昔的欢情再次共享?

美文合集:

















































































































































【特别声明】本公众平台除特别注明原创或授权转载外,其他文章均为转载,版权归原作者或平台所有,出于传递信息之目的,并没有任何商业目的。本公号尊重知识产权,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请及时联系后台,本号将及时删除。

合集收藏

备考专辑: & &

语音单词:& & &

新闻英语: & &&

歌曲TED: & & & &

美文故事: & & & &

名字外教: & & & & &

微信公众号改版,订阅号消息不再按时间排序,为了防止迷路,希望小可爱们可以动动小小手点个“在看”或者将“小芳老师”添加到★“星标”☆中!让系统知道这是你喜欢看的公众号,这样我们就可以一直就可以永远幸福在一起啊!