中英双语美文
If you're going to try, go all the way.
孤注一掷
If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你要试图来做的话,尽心做吧。
Otherwise, don't even start.
否则,就不要开始。
If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你要试图来做的话,尽心做吧。
This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs and maybe your mind. Go all the way.
这样做就有可能导致你失去女朋友,妻子,亲戚,工作,也包括失去理智的可能。尽心做吧。
It could mean not eating for 3 or 4 days.
做的话就有可能3-4天都不吃东西。
It could mean freezing on a park bench.
做的话就有可能在公园长椅上冷冻着。
It could mean jail, it could mean derision, mockery, isolation.
做的话就有可能坐牢,做的话就有可能被人嘲笑,嘲讽,孤立。
Isolation is the gift, all the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it.
孤立才是天赐的礼物,别的都是考验你的耐心,是想看你多么想要做这件事情。
And you'll do it despite rejection and the worst odds, and it will be better than anything else you can imagine.
而你会做,无论你遭遇的是拒绝,还是极为不理想的成功几率,这样做,会比你能想象的任何其他可以做的的事情好许多。
If you're going to try, go all the way.
如果你要试图来做的话,尽心做吧。
There is no other feeling like that.
没有比那种感觉还好的。
You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
你会与神共舞,而每天晚上会燃烧的极为明亮。
Do it, do it, do it, do it. All the way, all the way.
做吧,做吧,做吧,做吧。尽心的,尽心的。
You will ride life straight to perfect laughter, its the only good fight there is.
你会乘着生活的机遇,直到你体会到完全喜乐的生活,这样做才是唯一该打的好仗。
And I'm doing it. Enduring the long distance between us.
而我正在尽心做着。忍着我们之间的远距离。
Facing myself when there's silence and darkness.
在暗黑平静的时候面对着自己的心灵。
Working while loosing my passion for it.
在逐渐失去激情的同时依然工作着。
Living in a city that left me long ago.
住着在一个早就抛弃我的城市里。
Pushing time forward. Trying to live my dream.
推着时间向前移。试图着实现我的梦想。
Holding my future close by reading Wilde's words.
紧抱着我的未来仍然在阅读奥斯卡王尔德的语句。
And still smiling. Because, I'm doing it!
仍然笑着。因为我在做!
美文合集:
【特别声明】本公众平台除特别注明原创或授权转载外,其他文章均为转载,版权归原作者或平台所有,出于传递信息之目的,并没有任何商业目的。本公号尊重知识产权,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请及时联系后台,本号将及时删除。
合集收藏
备考专辑: & &
语音单词:& & &
新闻英语: & &&
歌曲TED: & & & &
美文故事: & & & &
名字外教: & & & & &
微信公众号改版,订阅号消息不再按时间排序,为了防止迷路,希望小可爱们可以动动小小手点个“在看”或者将“小芳老师”添加到★“星标”☆中!让系统知道这是你喜欢看的公众号,这样我们就可以一直就可以永远幸福在一起啊!
热门跟贴