打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

1

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

我步入丛林,因为我希望生活得从容不迫...

2

I make myself rich by making my wants few.

通过减少我的需求,我使自己变得富有。

3

I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.

我发现再没有比独处更好的伴侣了。

4

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.

大多数人过着一种默默绝望的生活

5

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.

你必须活在当下,乘着每一个波浪,在每一刻中找到你的永恒。

6

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

一个人的富有,与他能放得下多少东西成正比。

7

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

如果一个人和他的同伴步伐不一致,也许是因为他听到了不同的鼓点。

8

How could youths better learn to live than by at once trying the experiment of living?

年轻人除了立刻尝试生活,还能用什么更好的方式学习生活呢?

9

We need the tonic of wildness.

我们需要荒野的滋补。

10

I have a great deal of company in my house; especially in the morning, when nobody calls.

我的屋里有非常多的陪伴,特别是在无人来访的清晨