打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

单词背了不少,句子也记过,可一到要说还是会卡。问题往往不是不会,而是没在真实场景里练过。

01. 临时改计划解释原因|Explaining a Change of Plans

情景:原本约好的安排临时有变,需要说明原因并重新协调。

A: Hey, I wanted to let you know something came up this morning.
A:我想跟你说一声,今天早上临时出了点情况。

B: Oh, is everything okay?
B:是出什么事了吗?

A: Yeah, nothing serious, but I won’t be able to make it this afternoon.
A:没大事,不过我下午可能赶不过去了。

B: I see. Do you have a rough idea of when you’ll be free instead?
B:明白,那你大概什么时候有空?

A: Probably later this week, maybe Thursday or Friday evening.
A:可能这周晚些时候,周四或周五晚上。

B: That could work for me. Let’s check again tomorrow.
B:我这边也可以,我们明天再确认一下。

A: Thanks for being flexible about it.
A:谢谢你这么体谅。

02. 在咖啡店反馈饮品问题|Giving Polite Feedback

情景:饮品不太符合预期,需要礼貌说明。

Customer: Hi, sorry to bother you, but I think there might be an issue with my drink.
顾客:不好意思打扰一下,我这杯好像有点问题。

Barista: Sure, what seems to be wrong?
店员:好的,具体是什么情况?

Customer: I asked for it with less sugar, but it tastes much sweeter than usual.
顾客:我点的是少糖,但喝起来比平时甜很多。

Barista: Thanks for letting me know. Would you like me to remake it for you?
店员:谢谢你提醒,需要我帮你重新做一杯吗?

Customer: That would be great, if it’s not too much trouble.
顾客:那太好了,如果不麻烦的话。

Barista: Not at all. It’ll just take a moment.
店员:不麻烦,很快就好。

03. 向同事确认模糊任务|Clarifying Expectations at Work

情景:工作要求不清楚,需要确认重点。

Employee: I wanted to double-check the priorities for this task.
员工:我想再确认一下这个任务的重点。

Manager: Sure, what part are you unsure about?
主管:可以,哪一部分不太清楚?

Employee: Mainly the deadline and how detailed the report needs to be.
员工:主要是截止时间,还有报告需要做到多详细。

Manager: Focus more on the analysis, and keep it concise.
主管:重点放在分析上,内容简洁一点。

Employee: Got it. And the deadline is still Friday, right?
员工:明白了,截止时间还是周五,对吗?

Manager: Yes, end of day Friday would be ideal.
主管:是的,周五下班前最好。

Employee: Thanks, that helps a lot.
员工:谢谢,清楚多了。

04. 预约失败后的重新沟通|Rescheduling an Appointment

情景:原预约没成功,需要重新安排。

Client: Hi, I tried to book an appointment online, but it didn’t go through.
客户:你好,我在网上预约时没成功。

Staff: I’m sorry about that. What date were you trying to book?
工作人员:抱歉,那你原本想约哪一天?

Client: I was hoping for sometime early next week.
客户:我想约下周初。

Staff: We’re fully booked on Monday, but Tuesday morning is available.
工作人员:周一已经满了,但周二上午还有空。

Client: That should work. Could you put me down for that slot?
客户:那可以,麻烦帮我预约那个时间。

Staff: Of course. I’ll send you a confirmation shortly.
工作人员:好的,稍后会给你发确认信息。

05. 向朋友解释迟到原因|Explaining Why You’re Late

情景:已经迟到,需要解释但不推卸。

A: Sorry I’m late. The traffic was much worse than I expected.
A:不好意思我来晚了,路况比我想的糟很多。

B: No worries. I figured something must have happened.
B:没事,我猜肯定有原因。

A: I should’ve left earlier. That’s on me.
A:我应该早点出门的,是我自己没安排好。

B: It’s fine. We still have plenty of time.
B:没关系,我们时间还够。

A: Thanks for waiting. I appreciate it.
A:谢谢你等我。

06. 在公共场合请求安静|Asking Someone to Lower Their Voice

情景:需要委婉提醒对方。

You: Excuse me, would you mind lowering your voice a little?
你:不好意思,能稍微小声一点吗?

Other: Oh, sorry about that.
对方:啊,抱歉。

You: I’m trying to focus, and it’s a bit hard with the noise.
你:我在专心做事,声音有点影响。

Other: I understand. I’ll keep it down.
对方:明白了,我会注意的。

You: Thanks, I really appreciate it.
你:谢谢你,真的很感谢。

07. 讨论是否参加聚会|Deciding Whether to Go Out

情景:在想去和太累之间犹豫。

A: Are you still thinking about going to the gathering tonight?
A:你还在考虑今晚的聚会吗?

B: I am, but I’m honestly pretty exhausted.
B:是的,但我真的有点累。

A: Maybe you could just stop by for a short while.
A:那要不要只去露个面?

B: That might be a good compromise.
B:听起来是个折中的办法。

A: And you can always leave early if you’re not feeling it.
A:如果状态不好,随时可以走。

B: True. I’ll see how I feel after a break.
B:也是,我休息一下再决定。

08. 初次参加小型社交活动|Joining a Small Social Gathering

情景:不太熟的社交场合,简单寒暄。

Host: Hi, I’m glad you could make it.
主人:很高兴你能来。

You: Thanks for inviting me. I didn’t know many people here, but it’s nice so far.
你:谢谢邀请,我不太认识大家,不过感觉挺轻松的。

Host: Feel free to mingle. Everyone’s pretty friendly.
主人:随意聊聊就好,大家都很友好。

You: That helps. I’m trying to get more comfortable in social settings.
你:那太好了,我也在练习适应这种场合。

Host: You’re doing great already.
主人:你已经表现得很好了。

09. 和家人讨论时间安排冲突|Talking About Schedule Conflicts

情景:时间冲突,需要沟通而非争执。

Parent: We were hoping you’d be free this weekend.
家人:我们本来希望你这周末有空。

You: I know, but I already committed to something earlier.
你:我知道,不过我之前已经答应了别的安排。

Parent: Could it be moved to another time?
家人:能不能改期?

You: I don’t think so, but I can make time next weekend instead.
你:恐怕不行,不过下周末我可以空出来。

Parent: That sounds reasonable. Let’s plan for that.
家人:也可以,那就这么定。

10. 面对压力表达真实状态|Talking About Feeling Overwhelmed

情景:向亲近的人说明最近压力大。

Friend: You’ve seemed a bit off lately. Are you okay?
朋友:你最近状态有点不对,还好吗?

You: I’m okay, just feeling a little overwhelmed by everything.
你:还行,就是事情有点多,压着。

Friend: Do you want to talk about it?
朋友:想聊聊吗?

You: Maybe later. It already helps just saying it out loud.
你:可能待会儿吧,能说出来就轻松一点了。

Friend: I’m here whenever you’re ready.
朋友:你想说的时候我都在。

英语放回生活里反复用,比多记几页笔记更管用。场景熟了,开口自然就顺了。