1. Stop playing the fool . / Don't act stupid . 别装傻了。

A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

B: I don't know how to run it。

我不知道怎么操作。

A: Stop playing the fool!

别装傻了!

2. Who do you think you are ? 你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)

A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。

你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。

B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。

你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。

3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

这就是。你有什么要说吗?

4. That's more like it. 这才像话。(像个长者在说)

A: Don't talk to your brother that way!

别跟你哥哥那么说话!

B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。

对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

A: That's more like it。

那这像话。

5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。

A: That's not the way I wanted it done。

这可不是我想要的方式。

B: Do it yourself, then。

那你自己来呗。

6. That's going too far. 太过分了!

A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?

我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?

B: That's going too far。

那太过分了!

7. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)

A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。

我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。

B: See, I told you so。

看,我早就这么说。

8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想办法吧!别闲坐着!

A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。

亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。

B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!

那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!

9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope. 就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说)

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。

当然,我会来看你演讲的。

B: Great, I'm counting on you!

太好了,我就指望你了!

10. So what? 那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说)

A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。

你没系安全带。

B: So what?

那又怎样?