你要是这么想,我也没办法。

If that's what you think, I can't help it.

能不能不要逼我了,给我一点时间好不好。

Will you stop pushing me and give me some time.

她只是我的高中同学,你别想多了。

She's just a girl I went to high school with. Get over it.

最近真的很忙,没时间看手机。

I've been really busy lately. I haven't had time to check my phone.

太晚了,没车了我们只能在外面住了。

It's too late. There's no car. We'll have to live outside.

我早就不爱你了,只是不知道怎么和你说。

I don't love you anymore. I just don't know how to tell you.

我只是太冲动了,没有控制好自己才动的手。

I just got carried away. I didn't control myself.

我妈不同意我们在一起。

My mom doesn't approve of US being together.

你是个好女孩儿,但我们不能在一起。

You're a nice girl, but we can't be together.

我跟她只是玩玩而已,开玩笑的,你别当真

I'm just playing with her. I'm kidding. Don't take it seriously.

我配不上你。

I'm not good enough for you.

你觉得是就是吧。

If you say so.

之前没觉得,慢慢的发现我们真的不合适。

I didn't before, but then I realized we weren't right for each other.

你就当从没遇见过我吧。

Just pretend you never met me.

从一开始我就知道,我们走不到最后。

I knew from the beginning that we wouldn't make it.

我们性格不合,你会找到比我更好的。

We have different personalities. You'll find someone better than me.

跟你分手之后,我就不会再谈了。

After I break up with you, I won't talk about it anymore.

其实,我没有你想的那么好。

Actually, I'm not as good as you think.