今天跟大家分享下打电话一些技巧,别以为业务员电话只是随便打打。如果是随便打打那你的单子就是随便签签,工资随便发发而已哦。怎么把电话打好叻?

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

01.接电话第一句怎么说?

1. Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon. [Company name], [your name] speaking, how may I help you?

比如:Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon. Quick Translations, Alice speaking, how may I help you?

2. [Company name], [your name] speaking.
比如:Quick Translations, Alice speaking.

02.打电话如何自报家门?

1. Hello, this is [your name] from [company name]·

比如:Hello, this is Neil Jenkins from ABC Travels·

Hi, it's [your name] from [company name]·

比如:Hi, it's Neil Jenkins from ABC Travels.

03.如何打电话找人?

1. May I speak to [person's name]?

比如:May I (please) speak to Mr. Smith?

2. I'd like to speak to [person's name], please.

比如:I'd like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

如果你很确定你要找谁,可以用这样的句型。

04.如何阐明打电话原因?

一般打电话时候,开头的时候,你需要稍微阐释下,为什么你要打这通电话,这样双方能知判断下面该如何处理,是直接对话,还是需要转达等。

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

那么,阐释打电话原因有哪些常用句式呢?

1. I'm calling to ask about/discuss/clarify…

例如:I'm calling to ask about your current printing promotion.

我打电话来,是想谈谈我们最近的打印机促销。

2. I just wanted to ask…

例如:I just wanted to ask if you need any more details about our plan?

我想打电话过来问下,你是否需要知道我们下个计划的具体细节?

3. Could you tell me…?

例如:Could you tell me the address of Friday's networking event?

你能告诉我周五的酒会的地址吗?

打电话开始的时候少不了寒暄一下。英文里,管这个叫做small talk,那么寒暄话如何说呢?

05.常用寒暄语

1. Hi, [first name], how are you?

如果你记不起来具体要说什么了,或者难以开口直接请别人帮忙,可以用这样比较general的句型作为开头,作为ice breaker.

2. How are you getting on with…?

如果你能记住具体细节,想要以此拉近和对方关系,可以用这句话,比如,如果你记得对方公司刚刚搬进一幢新的大楼,你可以这么说:

How are you getting on with preparations to change office buildings next month?

下个月你要搬去新大楼了,准备得怎样了?

如果你发现对方不是找你的,你只能帮忙留个口信,那么可以怎么说呢?

06.How to take messages?

1. I'm sorry, she/he's not here today. Can I take a message?

2. I'm afraid he/she's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

3. I'm afraid she's in a meeting until 4 p.m. Can I take a message?

4. Could I ask who's calling, please?

I'll give him/her your message as soon as he/she gets back.

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片


0
7.Asking when somebody will be available

(询问别人什么时间有空?)

1. When is a good time to call?

什么时候打过来比较方便呢?

2. When is she/he going to be back?

他/她什么时候会回来?

08.Asking for information

(如何询问更多信息?)

1. Could I ask what company you're with?

我能问下,你在哪家公司工作呢?

2. Could you give me your mobile number, please?

你能告诉我你的手机号码吗?

09.Asking the other person to repeat information

(如何请求别人重复一遍?)

有时候,讲电话难免听不清楚对方的话,怎么要求对方重复呢?

1. Could you spell that for me, please?

你能拼写下吗?

2. How do you spell that, please?

请问下,那个怎么拼写?

3. Let me see if I got that right.

我想确认下,我的理解是否有误。

Let me see if I got that right. Your name is Jim Green, G-R-E-E-N, and your phone number is 555-222-1111, correct?

4. Would you mind speaking up a bit? I can’t hear you very well.

您能说得大声点吗?我听不太清楚。

5. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your first name.

不好意思,我没能记下你的名字。