01.

不间断地,不停地

nonstop

on and on 继续不停地

They talked about each other non-stop.

他们没完没了地聊自己。

Every day we would leave class together and talk nonstop.

我们每天都一起离开教室,没完没了地聊天。

As they rode home, Anne talked on and on.

他们开车回家的时候,安妮说个不停。

At the dinner table, he would go on and on, showing off himself.

吃饭的时候,他总是说个不停,吹嘘自己。

02.

健谈的

talkative 健谈的;话多的

chatty 爱说话的;健谈的

He's not very talkative, is he?

他的话不多,是吧?

She was in a talkative mood.

她滔滔不绝,说到兴头上了。

Vassily was a little guy, friendly and chatty.

瓦西里矮一些,很友好、爱说话。

My work persona is confident and chatty but I'm actually rather shy.

我的工作角色自信健谈,但是实际上我是个内向的人。

03.

话匣子(尤其指小孩子)

chatterbox

That little girl is a chatterbox.

那个小女孩是个话匣子。

04.

啰嗦

talk the hind leg(s) off a donkey 啰嗦

ramble 啰嗦;东扯西扯

long-winded 啰嗦的

windbag 啰嗦的人

If you let her, she could talk the hind leg off a donkey.

如果你让她说的话,她能说个不停。

He would make a good host-he could talk the hind legs off a donkey!

他做主持人肯定合适——他能滔滔不绝地说个不停。

Ramble means to talk a lot without saying much.

Ramble 的意思就是说:你讲了很多话,却没有多少实质内容。

What is she rambling on about now?

她在东拉西扯些什么呀?

You should not be long winded, but you should provide a summary of your qualifications.

你不应该长篇大论,你应该提供有关你资历的简要总结。

I hope I'm not being too long-winded.

我希望我没有太啰嗦。

You poor guy! Everyone knows he's a real windbag.

你这个可怜的家伙!大家都知道他是个很啰里八嗦的人。

No one wants to hear it, you windbag.

没人想听这个,你这个啰嗦的人。

05.

冗长的;话多的

wordy

It's a wordy and repetitive essay.

这是一篇冗长繁复的文章 。

The article is good in content, only it's a bit wordy.

这篇文章内容不错,只是文字略嫌啰嗦。

06.

三句不离老本行

talk shop

You're right. I promise -- No more shop talk.

你说得对,我保证不会再三句话不离本行了。

Now, it's all over now. They'll be talking shop for the rest of the night.

完了,他们要聊一晚上的工作了。

07.

当其他人啰嗦的时候,我们可以说:

What we could say when others are rambling

You'll have to talk shop later.

你们待会再聊工作吧。

I'm not going to waste another thought on you.

我不想再听你浪费时间了。

I will hear no more about it.

我不想听了。

Time for talk is over.

不要再说了。