送福利啦!

在老外口中听到坏消息,你知道应该怎么得体地回应吗?

不论是表现同情、伤心、难过还是安慰,其实都讲究一个真诚,这时候如果你只会一句「I'm sorry to hear that!」的话,未免就会显得有些冷淡......那么我们到底该怎么说呢?

下面我们就跟着Summer 老师和外教Colin 老师来学习这些“回应坏消息”的英文表达吧⬇️

一定一定要点开音频

对照笔记一起学习,效果最好。

01.

常见的坏消息

Common bad news

  • canceling dinner plans

    取消晚餐

  • working overtime on the weekend

    周末加班

  • losing your cell phone

    手机丢了

  • spilling ketchup on your new shirt

    新衬衫上沾了番茄酱

  • getting a cold

    感冒了

02.

常见回答

Common Responses

  • Oh no, that stinks!

    哦不,太糟糕了!

  • What a bummer.

    真扫兴。

  • Sorry, that's rough / awful / disappointing.

    这太难/ 糟糕/ 令人失望了。

  • Hope you feel better. (Used when someone isn’t feeling well or is getting sick.

    希望你赶快好起来。

03.

坏消息

Bad news

  • losing a pet

    失去了宠物

  • getting into a car accident

    出了车祸

  • losing a big client

    丢了客户

04.

常见回答

Common Expressions

  • I'm so sorry to hear that!

    真对不起。

  • What awful news! I'm sorry.

    这太糟糕了,真不幸。

  • I'm very sorry – that must be awful/frustrating/scary/difficult.

    抱歉,这太糟糕/ 令人沮丧/ 可怕/ 艰难了。

  • If there's anything I can do, just let me know.

    如果有什么我能做的,尽管和我说。

  • I really don't know what to say. I can't believe it. I’m very sorry.

    我真的不知道该说什么了,我简直不敢相信,很抱歉。

05.

如何回复极度悲伤的消息

Common Expressions when responding to very sad news

  • I'm terribly sorry to hear that.

    听到这个我真的很抱歉。

  • I'm sorry for your loss. (Used to express sympathy for news of a death.)

    节哀顺变。

  • Please accept my sincerest condolences/sympathies. (Used to express sympathy for news of a death.)

    请接受我最诚挚的吊唁。

  • My heart hurts for you. I'm very sorry.

    我的心也很痛,非常抱歉。

送福利啦!