打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片

Bee Like Me

像我一样的蜜蜂

Bee flew away from her hive. She had never gone so far before.

蜜蜂从她的蜂巢飞走了,她从未飞过如此之远。

Bee had been gone for a while. She wanted to go back. But she could not find her hive.

蜜蜂飞了一会儿,她想回去了,但是她找不到自己的蜂巢了。

“I need a clue,” said Bee. “I need to find other bees like me.”

“我需要一个线索,”蜜蜂说“我需要找到其他像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee began searching. She saw a red bug. “It is not a bee like me.” said Bee.

蜜蜂开始寻找。她看到了一只红色的虫子。“它不是一只像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee flew down to the ground. “That little ant is brown,” said Bee. “It is not a bee like me.”

蜜蜂飞到地上。“那个小蚂蚁是棕色的,”蜜蜂说“它不是一只像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee flew high. She saw a walking stick. “That is a bug,” said Bee. “But it is not a bee like me.”

蜜蜂飞向高空。她看见一只正在走路的棍子。“那是一只虫子,”蜜蜂说“但是它不是一只像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee flew to the pond. She saw a bug in the water. “That water bug is not a bee like me!” said Bee.

蜜蜂飞向池塘。她在水里看到了一只虫子。“那只水虫不是一只像我的蜜蜂。”

Bee sat down. Then a big yellow-and-black bee came along.

蜜蜂坐下来。一只黑黄相间的蜜蜂飞了过来。

“Hello, Little Bee. You have been gone for a long time,” said the other bee.

“你好,小蜜蜂。你走了太久了。”另一只蜜蜂说。

“I am lost,” said Bee.

“我迷路了,”蜜蜂说。

“Follow me!” said the other bee.

“跟上我!”另一只蜜蜂说。

And they flew back to the hive together.

最后他们一起飞回了蜂巢。

签:小学英语 每日晨读编辑:小英

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片